- Full time
- @Work In Zimbabwe posted 4 weeks ago
- Posted : 8 February 2024 -Accepting applications
Career Level Entry Level
What we do Computers & IT & Telecoms
Qualifications Practical experience only
Globtech Solutions is a reputable technology solutions provider based in Harare, Zimbabwe. With a track record of excellence in the industry, our client specializes in delivering innovative and cutting-edge solutions to businesses across various sectors.
As a leader in the technology domain, Globtech Solutions is committed to driving digital transformation and empowering organizations to thrive in the modern business landscape.
The company is looking for a dynamic and results-oriented Sales Representative to join the sales and marketing team. As a Sales Representative, you will play a pivotal role in driving sales growth and building strong relationships with clients.
This position offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to the success of a leading technology solutions provider. In addition, a competitive remuneration package including commission and allowances will be provided.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively prospect and generate new leads to expand the customer base.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Conduct product presentations and demonstrations to showcase the benefits and features of our solutions.
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop and implement effective sales strategies.
- Achieve sales targets and objectives within the assigned territory or market segment.
- Prepare and deliver sales proposals and negotiate contracts with clients.
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts and reports to the sales manager.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitors, and market conditions.
- Attend industry events, trade shows, and conferences to represent the company and network with potential clients.
- Continuously improve product knowledge and stay informed about the latest technological advancements.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of 3 A’level passes.
- Degree or diploma in a related field is an added advantage.
- Proven experience in sales or marketing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic understanding of bookkeeping.
- Basic digital marketing skills.
- Class 4 driver’s license is an added advantage.
- At least 3 traceable references.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Note: To apply for this position, please send your CV no later than 11th February 2024.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.