Quality Assurance Manager
- Full time
- @Executive Talent Associates posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : 26 May 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 5 Years
What we do Hospitality & Hotels
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
Our client is a prominent player in the tourism and hospitality industry, committed to providing high-quality services and experiences to their guests.
The hospitality player is seeking a highly skilled Quality Assurance Manager to join their team and help maintain their standards of excellence.
The Quality Assurance Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing quality assurance programs and processes to ensure that the organization’s services and products meet or exceed customer expectations.
The successful candidate will work closely with cross-functional teams to identify areas for improvement and develop strategies to enhance the customer experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing quality assurance programs and processes to ensure that services and products meet or exceed customer expectations
- Conducting regular audits and assessments of operations and services to identify areas for improvement
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop and implement strategies to enhance the customer experience
- Providing training and support to staff on quality assurance processes and procedures
- Developing and maintaining quality standards and protocols
- Collecting and analyzing customer feedback and using it to inform quality improvement initiatives
- Monitoring the effectiveness of quality assurance programs and making recommendations for improvement
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in quality assurance
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Hospitality Management, Tourism, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in quality assurance, preferably in the tourism and hospitality industry
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of quality assurance processes and methodologies
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Marketing Manager Full time
Customer Experience Quality Assurance Manager Full time
Waste Water Superintendent Full time
Coffee Shop Attendant Full time