- Full time
- @Work In Zimbabwe posted 2 months ago
- Posted : 21 March 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 4 Years
What we do Government & Parastatals
Qualifications Certificate level
Tongogara Rural District Council invites applications from a suitably qualified and experienced person to fill the following position of:
PUMP MINDER – GRADE 1
Requirements and Experience
- Pump-minder certificate
- At least 30 years old,
- Four years experience in borehole repairs and maintenance.
- The person should have worked for DDF or Local Authorities with traceable reference
- A citizen of Zimbabwe
- A clean criminal record
Duties and responsibilities
- Installation and removal of borehole pump equipment in the district.
- Complete projects, installations, and repairs of boreholes from beginning to end.
- Perform all duties in accordance with Council standards and regulations and comply with organisational safety policies and procedures.
- Disassemble pumps for repair and recommends the accessories needed.
- Servicing and equipping of Council boreholes in the district, equipment predefined checklist.
- Examine all boreholes in the district and oversee diagnostic tests to determine functionality problems
- Attending to borehole breakdowns and carrying out necessary repairs.
- Design a plan of action and scheduling of all borehole repairs.
- Maintain work logs, repairs and maintenance of boreholes
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Head of Department.
Applications in own handwriting should be submitted together with copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of academic and relevant certificates as well as two contactable referees not later than 28 March 2023.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Business Advisor Full time
Quantity Surveyor Full time
Finance Manager Full time
General Hand Full time