- @Work In Zimbabwe posted 3 days ago
- Posted : 17 September 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Entry Level / Student
What we do NGO / NPO & CharityEducation / Teaching & Training
Qualifications Still studying
Teach for Zimbabwe (TFZ) is a not-for-profit organization registered in the Republic of Zimbabwe (ROZ) and a partner of the Teach for All (TFA) Global network. TFZ collaborates with a network of over 60 partner organizations worldwide to reshape educational systems and provide inclusive and quality education to marginalized communities.
Their mission is to remove educational barriers for marginalized children, ensuring equitable and holistic education for all. TFZ recruits university graduates with diverse academic backgrounds, trains them, and places them in low-income schools in rural and marginalized communities.
TFZ seeks a dynamic Marketing Intern to support various initiatives. This is a valuable opportunity to gain hands-on experience developing strategies, conducting research, and coordinating promotions for a growing social impact organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with management, internal teams, and partners on marketing strategy.
- Assisting in identifying marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Distributing flyers and other promotional materials.
- Giving presentations and attending seminars.
- Creating and maintaining a marketing database.
- Providing administrative support to the reception and education teams.
- Performing general office duties.
- Creating and interpreting a variety of reports.
- Organizing and conducting market research.
- Updating and maintaining digital media accounts, with proficiency in social media platforms.
- Performing any other duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or other related fields.
- The person should be in their 3rd year of study in the above-mentioned disciplines or similar.
- A competitive academic record.
- Candidates should be from a reputable institution.
- Candidates must have an appreciation for digital marketing and trend analysis.
- Applicants should possess a great work ethic and display a zeal to learn.
To apply, send your CV and relevant documents.
Share this job with friends and relativesLogin to Apply