Human Resources Manager
- Full time
- @Mhukahuru Holdings Group (Pvt)Ltd posted 1 month ago
- Posted : 25 April 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 10 Years +
What we do Construction / Engineering
Qualifications Masters Degree
Previously Known as Costain Africa, Mhukahuru Holdings purchased CZL Incorporated (Pvt) Ltd, the construction business of Costain Africa in 2011. Costain Africa was a subsidiary of the United Kingdom based Costain Group PLC – a well-known international construction company.
Mhukahuru Holdings Group (Pvt) Ltd is looking for a Human Resources Manager to join their dynamic team.
The position exists to coordinate, implement and continually research on all human resources developmental systems, statutory regulations, conditions of service and industrial relations matter effectively as to ensure a conducive working environment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the Recruitment and Selection process to ensure that the Group is manned by highly capable people so as to achieve organizational goals. This will be achieved through the following:
- Avail required CVs for the recruitment process and arranging interviews and participate in interviews.
- Conduct Reference Checks, as and when required to ensure vacancies are filled on time and correctly
- Prepare contracts and terminations
- Capturing all payroll related data and other information.
- Prepare HR and training budgets for the whole organization to ensure that all training costs are within the allocated funds
- Assist in the bereavement of staff to provide support to ensure that employees have a sense of belonging.
- Promote a family environment that cares about all staff and conduct counselling of staff.
- Assist with Labor Relations issues such as disciplinary and grievance procedures by ensuring that all correspondence is sent out timeously to all relevant stakeholders for planning purposes and communication
- Take minutes during hearings when these arise to ensure fairness and discipline is observed and for record keeping in adherence to set statutory regulations
- Monitor changes in job content and nature and scope of new jobs and ensure that re grading and job evaluation is conducted to promote a fair and transparent system.
- Ensure that job descriptions are updated and revised when nature and scope of jobs change.
- Conduct follow ups on performance tracking to ensure all employees’ performance is tracked at all times.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field
- IPMZ or Any Human Resources professional qualification from a recognized institution
- At least 10 years of experience
- Hardworking Person
- Experience with working in a construction company
- Intelligent decision making as well as the ability to build key internal and external relationships
- Ability to problem-solving and deal with complex situations
- Able to handle pressure with grace and poise
- Good oral / written communication skills
- Able to work effectively and cooperatively in a team environment
- Able to manage the pressure of urgent matters and competing priorities
- Objectivity and fairness
- An eye for detail and a concern for quality
- Good negotiating and influencing skills
- Good presentation skills
- Results Focus
- Organizational Awareness
- Interpersonal Understanding
- Organizational Commitment
- Conceptual Thinking
- Technical/ Professional Expertise
- Knowledge Acquisition & Transfer
- Resource Management
- Computer Literacy
How to apply
Do you feel you possess the above criteria? Do you have the vision, energy, and initiative required? If you do, then this is the opportunity for you. To apply, submit your cover letter and CV. The deadline for submission closes at 5:00 pm on Thursday, 27th of April 2023
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Human Resources and SHE Manager Full time
Waste to Energy Engineer Full time
Executive Officer – Administration Full time