- Full time
- @Work In Zimbabwe posted 4 weeks ago
- Posted : 30 April 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 3 Years
What we do Education / Teaching & Training
Qualifications Diploma level
Greenfield Primary School looking for an Accounting Assistant to perform daily accounting tasks that will support the reputable school’s financial team.
As the school’s Accounting Assistant, your responsibilities include managing expense reports and reimbursements, entering financial transactions into our internal databases and reconciling invoices. If you have an Accounting diploma or degree and are interested in gaining experience in bookkeeping procedures, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help the school’s Accounting department run smoothly, ensuring transparency and efficiency in all transactions.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities
- Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies
- Create and update expense reports
- Process reimbursement forms
- Prepare bank deposits
- Enter financial transactions into internal databases
- Check spreadsheets for accuracy
- Maintain digital and physical financial records
- Issue invoices to parents/pupils and external partners, as needed
- Review and file payroll documents
- Participate in school term and annual audits
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 O-Levels including Mathematics and English Language.
- +3 years of experience.
- Computer literacy (Ms Excel in particular).
- Diploma in Accounting or relevant qualification.
- Strong financial management skills.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Internal Auditor Full time
Reconciliations Manager Full time
Sales Consultant Full time