Workshop Quality Controller
- Full time
- @Work In Zimbabwe posted 4 weeks ago
- Posted : 22 January 2024 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 2 Years
What we do Automotive & Car AccessoriesTransport & Logistics
Qualifications Certificate level
Strauss Logistics is a reputable company in the logistics sector, specializing in providing efficient transportation and distribution services. With a strong commitment to quality and customer satisfaction, we have built a solid reputation in the industry.
Our client is currently seeking a skilled Workshop Quality Controller to join their team and contribute to their ongoing success. Strauss Logistics is looking for a detail-oriented and experienced Workshop Quality Controller to ensure high standards of maintenance and repair within the workshop.
As a Workshop Quality Controller, you will play a crucial role in maintaining the quality and efficiency of our workshop operations. Join our dynamic team and contribute to the continued excellence of our services. This position offers competitive remuneration and additional benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct comprehensive quality control inspections of heavy vehicles undergoing maintenance and repairs.
- Implement and enforce quality control procedures to ensure adherence to industry standards.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of workshop technicians to identify areas for improvement.
- Provide guidance and support to technicians, ensuring compliance with maintenance protocols.
- Conduct regular audits of workshop processes to identify potential operational inefficiencies.
- Collaborate with the workshop manager to develop and implement corrective actions.
- Maintain accurate records of quality control activities, including inspection reports and findings.
- Coordinate with suppliers and vendors to ensure the availability of high-quality parts and materials.
- Develop and deliver training programs to enhance the technical skills of workshop staff.
- Stay updated with industry trends and advancements in vehicle maintenance practices.
- Continuously identify opportunities to enhance workshop quality and efficiency.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualification in a relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in heavy vehicle maintenance.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of quality control principles and practices.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to motivate and guide a team.
- Proficiency in using diagnostic tools and software for vehicle inspections.
- Sound knowledge of health and safety regulations within a workshop environment.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and attention to detail.
- Valid driver’s license.
If you possess the required qualifications and experience, and you are passionate about maintaining high-quality standards in vehicle maintenance, we encourage you to submit your CV on or before 24 January 2024.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.