Trainee Risk Officer
- @Corporate 24 Healthcare posted 2 months ago
- Posted : 10 January 2024 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
What we do Health / Medical services
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
Corporate 24 Hospital Group is an award-winning hospital group that was established in November 2009. We are a prominent healthcare provider in Zimbabwe, with facilities located in the major cities of Harare and Bulawayo.
Since our inception, we have been committed to continuous improvement, setting up world-class, state-of-the-art medical facilities. Our mission is to deliver exceptional healthcare services to our patients, ensuring their well-being and recovery.
Corporate 24 Hospital Group is looking for a diligent and motivated Trainee Risk Officer to join our dynamic team. As a Trainee Risk Officer, you will play a crucial role in supporting our risk management activities, ensuring the safety and security of our organization.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a degree in Insurance and Risk Management to gain practical experience and develop their skills in a reputable healthcare institution. We offer competitive remuneration and a supportive working environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in identifying and assessing potential risks and hazards within the organization.
- Conduct regular risk assessments and vulnerability analyses to ensure the implementation of effective risk mitigation strategies.
- Monitor compliance with established risk management policies and procedures.
- Assist in developing and implementing risk management plans and protocols.
- Collaborate with various departments to identify areas of improvement and implement risk control measures.
- Participate in the development and delivery of risk management training programs for staff.
- Assist in investigating incidents, accidents, and near-miss events, and provide recommendations for preventive measures.
- Monitor and analyze trends in risk data to identify emerging risks and recommend appropriate actions.
- Assist in preparing reports and presentations on risk management activities and findings.
- Stay updated with industry trends and best practices in risk management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A degree in Insurance and Risk Management or a related field.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Ability to speak Ndebele is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of broader business issues and risk management principles.
- Familiarity with relevant legislation and regulations.
- Previous experience in risk management or a related field is an advantage but not required.
Interested individuals should email their applications, along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and certified copies of proof of qualifications.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.