Trainee Administrative Office Assistant
- @Work In Zimbabwe posted 1 week ago
- Posted : 18 March 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
What we do Other professional services
Qualifications Diploma level
Fabs Technical Services Pvt Ltd is looking for a computer-literate master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in the office. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be successful as a Trainee Administrative Office Assistant, you should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. You should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Trainee Administrative Office Assistants must be comfortable with computers, and general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, administrative assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
Trainee Administrative Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have a qualification in IT and be able to be creative and apply computer digital marketing IT tools and data capturing.
- The candidate must be able to manage office administrative duties and tasks and be responsible for running the office system.
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
IT Manager Full time
Supervisor Full time
Graduate Trainees Recruitment Internship
ICT Manager Full time
Systems Administrator Full time