Technical and Projects Manager
- Full time
- @Distinctive Consultancy Services posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : 16 March 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Supervisor / Manager
Experience 5 Years
What we do Hospitality & Hotels
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
Our client in the Hospitality Industry is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of TECHNICAL AND PROJECTS MANAGER who will assist with the scheduling, planning, forecasting, resourcing, and managing technical activities to ensure project accuracy and quality. The incumbent will be responsible for the engineering and technical disciplines of ongoing projects and will establish inspection criteria for the proper implementation of all the elements of a project.
It will be your duty to take care of all the planning, organizing, and directing the completion of specific projects for the Group while ensuring these projects are on time, on budget, and within scope.
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating, and monitoring of assigned engineering projects.
- Formulating project parameters and assigning responsibilities to the most capable employees and monitoring the project team.
- Interacting with clients, interpreting their needs and requirements, and representing them in the field.
- Performing quality control tasks on budgets, schedules, plans, and personnel performance and reporting on the project’s status.
- Cooperating and communicating with the project manager and other project participants and collaborating with senior engineers to create more efficient project methods and to maintain the project’s profitability.
- Reviewing the engineering tasks and initiating the necessary corrective actions.
- Developing specifications for the project’s needed equipment.
- Creating frameworks to measure the project’s metrics and data collection.
- Establishing field test methods and methods for monitoring the quality of those tests.
- Ensuring the project’s compliance with the applicable codes, practices, policies, performance standards, and specifications.
Project Engineer Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Must be a registered member of the Engineering Council of Zimbabwe (ECZ) with a valid practising certificate for the applicable discipline of engineering.
- Certificate in Project Management
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project management
- Strong working knowledge of projects management software, including AutoCAD and CAD/CAM Circuit Design
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Hybrid Auto Mechanic Full time
Production Supervisor – Steel Full time
Electrician Full time
Batch Plant Manager Full time
Technical Sales Personnel Full time