- @Zimasco posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : 26 May 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 2 Years
What we do Mining / Metals & GeologyManufacturing & Warehousing
Qualifications Diploma level
Zimasco (Pvt) Limited is a leading ferrochrome producer in Zimbabwe, committed to providing high-quality products to our customers.
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Stores Clerk to join our team and help manage the day-to-day operations of our stores.
The Stores Clerk will be responsible for managing the stores operations, including inventory management, stock control, and logistics.
The successful candidate will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery of goods and services. This is a 1-year fixed-term employment contract, renewable and subject to performance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing the stores operations, including inventory management, stock control, and logistics
- Ensuring accurate and timely stock management and control
- Coordinating and overseeing the movement of goods in and out of the stores
- Conducting regular stock takes to ensure accuracy of inventory records
- Acquittal of Stores requisitions
- Receiving and issuing fuel
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with suppliers and logistics providers
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations and procedures
- Providing regular reports to management on stores operations
- Assisting with other tasks and projects as needed
- General housekeeping of the warehouse
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma in Purchasing and supply.
- 5 ‘O’ Levels including Mathematics and English
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in a Mining environment
- Computer literacy including Microsoft Word & Excel
- Knowledge of SAP Materials Module will be a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of the NOSA SHE System is an added advantage
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Stores and Procurement Controller Full time
Procurement and IT Officer Full time
Stock Controller: Finished Goods Full time
Procurement Intern Internship
Graduate Trainee: Procurement Full time