Software Sales Consultants (Harare & Bulawayo)
- Full time
- @Work In Zimbabwe posted 1 week ago
- Posted : 17 March 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 5 Years
What we do Computers & IT & Telecoms
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
July 28 is looking for charismatic and skilled software sales consultants to approach potential clients and inform them of our products and services. The sales consultants will also be responsible for building good relationships with new and existing clients to try and ensure their business in the future.
To be successful as a sales consultant you must have excellent interpersonal skills and experience in sales. A good sales consultant combines charisma with sales knowledge to create a compelling sales pitch.
The incumbents of the above positions must have a comprehensive understanding of sales and accounting software and be able to undertake the preparation and planning of the sales process for the above-listed accounting software and be able to attend regular refresher product courses as prescribed by the supplier.
Candidates must have complete product knowledge of any of the following Accounting Software:
Harare (3 positions)
- Kofax and Metrofile
Bulawayo (2 positions)
- Sharp and Micros
- Kofax and Metrofie
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Five years of experience and a marketing degree or other sales and marketing qualifications.
- A full appreciation and demonstration of understanding of the sales cycle.
- Ability to generate new sales through needs-based analysis and a consultative approach to determining clients’ needs to meet and company goals.
- Capability to create and present a PowerPoint presentation.
- Call on clients (new and existing) to build and maintain ongoing relationships.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of products and technology.
- Excellent multi-tasking and organisational abilities, and high attention to detail.
- Excellent phone and interpersonal skills.
- Aged 30 and above.
- Must have prior and proven sales experience.
DESIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- A keen interest in technology and the ability to self teach
- Prior marketing and customer service experience.
- Prior accounting knowledge.
- Strong sense of ownership of their work
- Highly perceptive and personable, and must love and enjoy selling.
- A healthy sense of self and purpose.
- Analytical, assertive, inquisitive, and highly intuitive.
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Supervisor Full time
Branch Manager Full time
Brand Ambassadors Full time
Client Services Clerk Temporary