- Full time
- @Gwanda State University (GSU) posted 4 days ago
- Posted : 19 March 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 3 Years
What we do Education / Teaching & Training
Qualifications Diploma level
Gwanda State University (GSU) – a state higher education institution located in Gwanda, Zimbabwe – is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals who wish to fill in the following position that has fallen vacant at the university.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Translates requirements into design specifications for systems.
- Application testing and making modifications.
- Participates in full systems development life cycle on small to mid-sized projects.
- Monitor and evaluate system performance, writing and implementing efficient code.
- User support and training.
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants must possess at least a Diploma in Information Technology/Computer Science/Electronics
- At least three (3) years of relevant post-qualification experience.
- Applicants must have experience in software development as well as possess extensive knowledge in programming languages such as C#, C++, Java, Python, PHP and Android.
- Practical knowledge of API design and deployment is essential.
- The successful candidate must be conversant with the full systems development life cycle; have a thorough working knowledge of MySQL, Oracle or SQL Server database development tools.
- Medical Aid, Leave and Pension Benefits are offered. The information on salary and other benefits will be made available to the short-listed candidates.
How to Apply
Applications should comprise a single continuous PDF file which contains the following: Application letter, certified copies of educational and professional certificates, national identity card, birth certificate and curriculum vitae giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications and previous employment and experience, present salary, date of availability, telephone number, email address, names and addresses of three referees including email addresses.
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Procurement Assistant Full time
ICT Assistant Full time
Covid-19 Vaccination Coordinator Temporary
Program Communications Associate Temporary
Social Worker Attachment Internship