Social Media Manager
- Full time
- @Traversal Trading (CAS Contractors) posted 1 month ago
- Posted : 30 April 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 2 Years
What we do Other professional services
Qualifications Certificate levelPractical experience only
Traversal Trading Pvt Ltd t/a CAS Contractors, a well-established Zimbabwean company into construction, civil engineering, and hardware supplies, providing innovative engineering and infrastructure client solutions is searching for a talented social media manager to represent our company by building a social media presence for our brands. The social media manager will be required to run advertising campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality original content. You should also engage influencers, manage our community by responding to comments, and oversee our customer service across all platforms.
To be successful as a social media manager, you should possess a wealth of pertinent marketing experience. Ultimately, a top-notch social media manager should back their expertise by creating and sharing all relevant technical documents.
- Create visually compelling & engaging content for Infinity Bloom’s social media accounts, including Instagram, and Facebook.
- Develop and implement a social media content strategy that aligns with Infinity Bloom’s overall brand and marketing objectives.
- Manage, monitor and analyse social media metrics to identify opportunities for optimization and improvement.
- Act as point person for digital and social communications customer support.
- Assist with other digital marketing initiatives as needed.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Responding to comments on each of our accounts.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Coaching employees company-wide on content creation best practices.
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong visual design skills with experience using Canva.
- Passion for social media and digital marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of social media analytics tools such as Facebook Insights and Meta Business Suite.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience will be an added advantage.
- Flexible work hours.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Technical Director Full time
Sales Representative Full time
Procurement and IT Officer Full time
Sales Executive Full time
Sales Assistant Full time