- Full time
- @Saint-Gobain Construction Products posted 2 months ago
- Posted : 31 March 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 2 Years
What we do Manufacturing & WarehousingConstruction / Engineering
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
Saint-Gobain Construction Products Zimbabwe, a leader in the supply of lightweight wall-finishing plasters and tile adhesives, is looking for a meticulous Safety, Health, Environmental and Risk (SHEAR) Administrator to join our team. In this role, you will be required to train employees on safety policies and practices, conduct regular inspections, generate health and safety assessment reports, and ensure that all occupational guidelines and regulations are adhered to.
To be a successful SHEAR Administrator, you should demonstrate a detailed knowledge of coordinating the maintenance of the Environmental, Health, Safety, Risk and Quality Management Systems and ensuring compliance with all legislative and SG Standards.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with Saint Gobain Occupational Health and safety requirements (policies and procedures) and local and international jurisdiction.
- Implementation and maintenance of SGCP WCM EHS pillars and ISO Management Systems (ISO 9001:2015, 45001:2018 and 14001:2015
- Develop, implement and maintain SHEQ Management systems and ensure compliance with the requirements.
- Audit work processes and procedures through internal audits. SHEQ Audits, checklists and certified bodies.
- Carry out and review periodically risk impact assessments for all tasks and workstations within the workplace and ensure mitigation measure are put in place.
- Carry out periodic hygiene surveys on Noise, Dust, stack emission, vibration, light and ergonomics.
- Ensure equipment and processes such as machinery, lifting equipment, fire extinguishers; manufacturing process flow are compliant with legal requirements
- Ensure all licences are valid and up to date.
- Manage incident reports (TFx and EVEx) and NCs (internal and external), investigations, corrective actions as well as communicate findings with all employees.
- Implementation of SHEQ training programs and carry out internal EHS trainings.
- Assist with maintaining wellness programs within the workplace.
- Manage personal protective clothing issuance and use.
- Implementation and maintenance of SGCPZ sustainability roadmap to minimize carbon footprint.
- Provide oversight to the SHE emergency team, employees and contractors
- Daily, weekly and monthly reports and reporting on GAIA as well as updating of all events.
- Draft EHS annual plan to meet the set targets.
- Personal Protective Clothing (PPE) requirements and distribution
- Coordinate and participate in initiatives aimed at moving the site towards a Safely Culture
- Medical surveillance programs.
- Review and approve contractor safety files to ensure compliance with Saint-Gobain EHS rules.
- Involvement in SGCP corporate social responsibility
Recording and updating of SMAT boards as well as update of notice boards around the site.
- Coordinate SHE Committee Meetings Daily; Weekly and Monthly Operations Meetings
- Implementation of Management of Change prior to effecting changes within the organization.
- Educate employees on SHEQ issues and ensure compliance
- Employee consultation and participation before decision making
- Management of change
- Working closely with OHN in a holistic approach to fulfill SHEQ Objectives
Qualifications And Experience
- Relevant Degree in EHS Management or equivalent
- At least 2 years experience (added advantage in the manufacturing sector)
- Certification in auditing ISO 9001:2015; ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018.
- OSHEMAC or equivalent
- At least 2 years experience in the manufacturing sector.
- Knowledge of legal provisions related to the manufacturing sector.
- Understanding of the manufacturing process
- Knowledge in implementation of systems ISO9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 standards and WCM.
- Ability to motivate employees
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Open and engaging culture.
- Computer literate in Word; Excel and powerpoint
- Strong analytical and interpretation skills.
- Report writing competence
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and reach objectives
- Project, planning and time management skills
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Certified Nissan Technician – Ref#TRZW834 Full time
Civil Engineering Technician Full time
Production Manager Full time
Human Resources and SHE Manager Full time
Technical Sales Manager Full time