- Full time
- @Auxin Mining Services posted 1 week ago
- Posted : 11 February 2024 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 2 Years
What we do Mining / Metals & Geology
Qualifications Bachelors DegreeProfessional Qualification
Auxin Mining Services Zimbabwe is a reputable mining services company in Zimbabwe. With years of experience in the industry, we specialize in providing comprehensive mining solutions to our clients. Our commitment to safety, quality, and efficiency sets us apart, making us a trusted partner in the mining sector.
Auxin Mining Services Zimbabwe is looking for a meticulous and dedicated SHE Officer to join our dynamic team. As a SHE Officer, you will play a crucial role in ensuring safe working and living conditions at the mine.
You will be responsible for conducting SHE training, coordinating blasting arrangements, and ensuring regulatory compliance. Join our team and contribute to the success of our mining operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct SHE training sessions to educate employees on safety protocols and procedures.
- Coordinate blasting arrangements and liaise with relevant authorities to ensure compliance with blasting regulations.
- Monitor and enforce safety standards to minimize accidents, injuries, and occupational hazards.
- Conduct regular inspections and audits to identify potential safety risks and non-compliance issues.
- Develop and implement safety policies, procedures, and guidelines in accordance with industry standards.
- Provide guidance and support to employees regarding safety practices and personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Investigate and report incidents, accidents, and near misses, and recommend corrective actions.
- Collaborate with management and employees to develop and enhance safety programs and initiatives.
- Conduct risk assessments and hazard identification to mitigate potential risks and ensure a safe work environment.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends, regulations, and best practices in occupational health and safety.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Possess a degree in Safety, Health, and Environment (SHE) or a related field.
- Hold a valid SHE professional certification.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a similar role within the mining industry.
- Sound knowledge of mining safety regulations, standards, and best practices.
- Strong understanding of blasting procedures and compliance requirements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively train and educate employees.
- Attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, and the ability to work independently.
- Proficient in using relevant computer software and applications.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.