- Full time
- @Gwanda State University (GSU) posted 1 week ago
- Posted : 19 March 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 2 Years
What we do Education / Teaching & Training
Qualifications Certificate level
Gwanda State University (GSU) – a state higher education institution located in Gwanda, Zimbabwe – is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals who wish to fill in the following position that has fallen vacant at the university.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervising security guards.
- Carrying out preliminary investigations of criminal cases and other security breaches.
- Scheduling Security Guards’ shifts and maintenance of shift attendance records
- Carrying out searches, patrols and securing premises.
- Training and development of subordinates.
- Carrying out security campaigns and security surveys.
- Giving evidence in court and disciplinary proceedings.
- Parading of security guards, performing foot drills.
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants must have at least a certificate in Risk and Security Management/ Police Studies/Prosecution Studies/Law and Policing from a recognised Tertiary Institution.
- A Diploma in Security Management/ Police Studies/ Law and Policing is an added advantage.
- Five (5) ordinary level passes including English Language.
- Applicants should have at least two (2) years of supervisory experience in the security sector.
- Medical Aid, Leave and Pension Benefits are offered. The information on salary and other benefits will be made available to the short-listed candidates.
How to Apply
Applications should comprise a single continuous PDF file which contains the following: Application letter, certified copies of educational and professional certificates, national identity card, birth certificate and curriculum vitae giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications and previous employment and experience, present salary, date of availability, telephone number, email address, names and addresses of three referees including email addresses.
Share this job with friends and relativesLogin to Apply
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Dispensary Assistant – Chitungwiza Full time
ICT Support Officer – Bulawayo Full time
Regional Grants Finance Manager Temporary
Finance and Administration Officer Full time