Sales Representatives – Construction Sector
- Full time
- @Executive Talent Associates posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : 5 February 2024 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 2 Years
What we do Construction / Engineering
Qualifications Diploma levelPractical experience only
Our client is a well-established company operating in the construction sector in Harare. With a strong presence in the market, our client specializes in providing high-quality construction products and services to a diverse range of clients.
With a focus on innovation and customer satisfaction, our client has built a reputation for excellence and reliability in the industry.
Our client is looking for motivated Sales Representatives to join their dynamic team in the construction sector. As a Sales Rep, you will play a vital role in promoting and selling our client’s construction products and services to potential customers.
This position offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to the growth of the company while utilizing your sales skills in a challenging and rewarding environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain relationships with existing and potential clients in the construction sector.
- Conduct market research to identify potential customers and new business opportunities.
- Present, promote, and sell our client’s construction products and services to customers.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations and product demonstrations to prospective clients.
- Negotiate contracts and pricing agreements with customers to close sales deals.
- Provide accurate and timely sales reports and forecasts to the sales manager.
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop effective sales strategies and achieve sales targets.
- Attend industry events and trade shows to represent the company and generate leads.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitors, and new product developments.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of our client’s products and services.
- Provide excellent customer service, addressing customer inquiries and resolving any issues promptly.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience in sales, preferably in the construction sector, is advantageous.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and driving business growth.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation and persuasion abilities.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Self-motivated and target-driven with a proactive approach.
- Knowledge of the construction industry and its products is desirable.
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Office and CRM software.
- A valid driver’s license is an added advantage.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.