- Full time
- @Southsea Investments posted 1 month ago
- Posted : 22 January 2024 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 5 Years
What we do Retail / FMCG & Wholesale
Qualifications Diploma level
Southsea Investments (Pvt) Ltd is a leading FMCG company based in Zimbabwe. With a rich history of success and a commitment to delivering quality products, we have established ourselves as a trusted brand in the market.
Our company prides itself on innovation, customer satisfaction, and a strong team spirit. Join our dynamic team and contribute to our mission of providing exceptional products and services to our valued customers.
Southsea Investments (Pvt) Ltd is looking for a passionate and experienced Sales Representative to join our dynamic team in Harare. As a Sales Representative, you will play a vital role in achieving set sales targets and building strong customer relationships.
This position requires a driven individual with a proven track record in sales and a passion for delivering excellent results. Join us and be a part of our success story!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Monitor sales performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Act as a point person for various clients, managing their accounts effectively.
- Organize regular client meetings to address and resolve any issues or concerns.
- Provide management with comprehensive reports on customer needs, interests, and competitive activities.
- Gather market intelligence to identify new customers and explore potential markets.
- Present, promote, and sell our products using persuasive arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Stay up to date with product knowledge and effectively communicate the features and benefits to customers.
- Negotiate and close sales deals, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with the sales team to achieve collective sales targets.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree/Diploma in Business Studies or Marketing Management.
- Full membership of the Institute of Marketing Management (IMM).
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a sales environment, preferably in an FMCG setup.
- Sound knowledge of various IT packages, including email and MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with numbers.
- Previous experience in the FMCG sector is highly desirable.
Skills and Competencies:
- Proven sales track record with a focus on achieving targets.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated and target-driven.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and excellent time management.
Interested candidates who meet the qualifications and experience should send their detailed CVs on or before 31 January 2024.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.