Sales Officer (Solar Energy Sector)
- Full time
- @Marketers Association of Zimbabwe (MAZ) posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : 9 March 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 2 Years
What we do Energy & Utilities
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
A vibrant Solar Energy solutions provider is inviting applications from suitably qualified energetic candidates to fill the following position;
Sales Officer (HARARE)
The sales officer’s responsibilities include recommending improvements to current sales strategies, informing potential and existing customers of company promotions, as well as preparing accurate sales and expense reports. You should also be able to continually identify new sales opportunities through customer referrals.
To be successful as a sales officer, you should be persuasive and knowledgeable of industry regulations. Ultimately, an outstanding sales officer should have a strong work ethic and demonstrate exceptional communication, negotiation, and customer service skills at all times.
You will also be responsible for pushing sales volumes to meet the stipulated targets. The incumbent will be tasked with supervising sales agents within their given territories.
Additional duties may include:
- Executing field and office sales
- Create customers’ database
- Advertising and imparting product knowledge to customers
- Building and maintaining long-term relations with customers
- Recruiting and training of Sales Agents
- Attending to customer queries
- Maintaining an accurate and detailed record of all sales
- Researching on current market trends and taking a note of customer requirements
- Developing effective territorial sales strategies
- Compiling monthly Reports
- Any other roles assigned by supervisor
Key qualifications, skills and competencies
- Degree in Marketing or any equivalent qualification.
- Sales driven with ability to meet targets
- Clean Class 4 Driver’s licence
- At least 2 years’ experience in a sales position
Interested candidates should submit their applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae, together with copies of academic and professional qualifications. FEMALE CANDIDATES are encouraged to apply.
The deadline for the submission of the applications is 10 March 2023.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Marketing Manager Full time
Area Manager (Remuneration Commission) Full time
Social Media Manager Full time
Project Manager Temporary