- Full time
- @M&J Consultants posted 1 month ago
- Posted : 7 January 2024 -Accepting applications
Career Level Supervisor / Manager
Experience 5 Years
What we do Real Estate & Accommodation
Qualifications Diploma level
Our client is a leading real estate company in Harare, specializing in property development, sales, and management. With a proven track record of success and a strong presence in the market, our client is committed to delivering exceptional services to its clients and creating a positive impact in the real estate industry.
Our client is looking for a results-driven Sales Manager to join their dynamic team. As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for supervising and organizing the sales team, developing business plans, and achieving sales goals.
Your role will involve coordinating with the marketing department to generate leads and ensuring the ongoing training and performance of the sales team. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of a leading real estate company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee local and regional sales, promotions, and campaigns.
- Set individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Track sales goals and report results as necessary.
- Coordinate with marketing on lead generation.
- Plan and direct the hiring and training of new Sales Representatives.
- Direct and coordinate all sales activities locally and regionally.
- Prepare sales budgets and projections and approve expenditures.
- Track and analyze sales statistics based on key quantitative metrics.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints regarding products or services.
- Advise distributors and dealers on policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Serve as the face of the organization to internal and external partners.
- Make data-informed decisions to drive performance and resource allocation.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients.
- Set sales quotas and goals.
- Oversee and direct the performance of the sales team.
- Identify emerging markets to find new sales opportunities.
- Define and execute territory sales plans.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Ability to set sales targets and achieve them effectively with at least 5 years of experience in the same field.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, and communication skills.
- Experience using CRM systems to manage the sales process and forecast sales.
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends and sales patterns.
- Ability to design and implement a successful sales strategy.
- Ability to guide and mentor sales representatives.
- Planning, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced time management skills.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.