Sales Assistant (Tender Response Specialist)
- Full time
- @Work In Zimbabwe posted 1 month ago
- Posted : 22 January 2024 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 2 Years
What we do Computers & IT & TelecomsOther professional services
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
Contessasoft Pvt Ltd is a dynamic and rapidly growing company in the technology sector. We specialize in providing innovative software solutions to our clients. With a strong focus on customer satisfaction and cutting-edge technology, we are committed to delivering excellence in all our products and services.
Contessasoft Pvt Ltd is looking for a highly motivated and detail-oriented Sales Assistant (Tender Response Specialist) to join our dynamic team. As a Sales Assistant, you will be responsible for managing tender responses and supporting the sales team in identifying and pursuing new business opportunities.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with experience in responding to tenders and a passion for sales and customer engagement. The role offers competitive remuneration and growth prospects within the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare, review, and submit compelling and accurate tender responses to meet client requirements.
- Collaborate with the sales and product teams to gather necessary information for tender submissions.
- Ensure timely completion and submission of tenders, adhering to all guidelines and deadlines.
- Maintain positive relationships with existing clients and potential customers.
- Address customer inquiries and provide comprehensive information on products and services.
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify and pursue new business opportunities.
- Maintain organized and up-to-date records of tender documents, contracts, and customer communications.
- Provide general administrative support to the sales team as needed.
- Proactively identify and engage with procurement managers to explore potential business opportunities.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the procurement process.
- Manage social media pages to enhance the company’s digital presence.
- Create engaging content and share relevant information to attract and engage potential clients.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in responding to tenders and managing the tender submission process.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in British English.
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
If you are passionate about sales, have experience in responding to tenders, and are looking for a challenging role in a dynamic company, we encourage you to apply.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.