Sales and Marketing Officer
- Full time
- @Work In Zimbabwe posted 1 month ago
- Posted : 11 January 2024 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 2 Years
What we do Other professional services
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
Sanitary Engineers is an eco-friendly and highly efficient cleaning services, gardening, landscaping, and sanitary disposal company based in Zimbabwe.
With a strong commitment to environmental sustainability and exceptional service, we provide our clients with top-quality solutions for their cleaning, gardening, landscaping, and sanitary needs. Join our dynamic team and contribute to our mission of delivering outstanding services to our valued customers.
Sanitary Engineers is looking for a driven Sales and Marketing Officer to join our team. As a Sales and Marketing Officer, you will be responsible for developing and executing sales and marketing strategies to achieve revenue and market share goals for our cleaning and landscaping products.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the cleaning and landscaping industries, along with experience in developing and implementing successful sales and marketing campaigns. This role offers a competitive salary, allowances, and other incentives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate sales for cleaning and landscaping products.
- Develop and deliver compelling sales presentations to potential customers.
- Negotiate and close deals with customers, ensuring maximum profitability.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers and partners.
- Develop and manage effective marketing campaigns for our cleaning and landscaping products.
- Track and analyze sales and marketing data to identify trends and opportunities.
- Prepare reports on sales and marketing performance for management review.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in the cleaning and landscaping industries.
- Identify new sales opportunities and develop strategies to capitalize on them.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless execution of sales and marketing initiatives.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in sales and marketing, preferably in the cleaning and landscaping industries.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.