- Full time
- @BYD Zimbabwe posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : 26 May 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 2 Years
What we do Automotive & Car AccessoriesManufacturing & Warehousing
Qualifications Diploma level
BYD Zimbabwe is a subsidiary of BYD Company Limited, a leading global manufacturer of batteries, electric vehicles, and renewable energy solutions.
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Sales Administrator to join our team and provide administrative support to our sales function.
The Sales Administrator will be responsible for providing administrative support to the sales team, including data entry, order processing, and customer service.
The successful candidate will work closely with the sales team to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the sales function.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing administrative support to the sales team, including data entry, order processing, and customer service
- Maintain the show room to match standards and preserve the corporate image.
- Continuously update customers on delivery times for their products.
- Prepare all tenders and submit to sales rep at least a day before due date.
- Proper record keeping for all company documents.
- Maintain sales figures, asset listings and service schedule for SBU vehicles.
- Maintain the company’s social media accounts and make sure they are always active.
- Provide administrative support to Sales Reps and Senior Management.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence on behalf of the SBU.
- Track stocks of office supplies, make sure it’s always available and place orders on time always.
- Diary management and arranging appointments, booking meeting rooms and times for the General Manager.
- Supervise cleaning personnel.
- Have overall responsibility for the company adverts and publications.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree/Diploma in Business Management/Marketing/Accounting or related.
- At least 2 years of sales experience in the Motor Industry.
- Experience with Electric Vehicles is a distinct advantage.
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong organisational, multitasking and time management skills.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Sales Representative Full time
Sales Executive Full time
Sales Assistant Full time
Director Development Full time
Business Development Consultant Full time