Retail Store Manager
- Full time
- @Strategic Synergy posted 4 weeks ago
- Posted : 4 March 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Supervisor / Manager
Experience 2 Years
What we do Retail / FMCG & Wholesale
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
We are looking for a friendly and organized Retail Store Manager to oversee the successful running of our store. The retail store manager is responsible for greeting customers, reaching sales targets, and training staff.
To be successful as a retail manager you must be able to multitask and have experience with business management. A great retail manager has excellent customer service skills and is a natural leader.
The successful candidate will be able to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals and manage staff effectively. Candidates will have the most success if they have a background in financial planning, employee recruitment, or retail management.
Retail Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop business strategies to raise the customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability
- Meet sales goals by providing feedback to Make Up Artists
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction through excellent service
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances, etc)
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits, etc
- Hire and train staff.
- Assign staff to shifts.
- Motivate staff members during busy shifts.
- Order stock for the store.
- Create and maintain monthly budgets.
- Prepare payslips for staff.
- Meet monthly and annual sales targets.
- Open and close the store.
- Schedule regular cleaning services for the store.
Retail Store Manager Requirements:
- A degree in business management or a related field.
- Prior experience in the retail sector.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Bookkeeping skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Marketing Manager Full time
National Retail Training Manager Full time
Area Manager (Remuneration Commission) Full time
Social Media Manager Full time