- Full time
- @Work In Zimbabwe posted 1 month ago
- Posted : 10 January 2024 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 2 Years
What we do Health / Medical services
Qualifications Diploma level
Our client is a prominent organization in the medical sector, dedicated to providing high-quality healthcare services to the community. With a strong commitment to patient care and innovation, they have established themselves as a trusted name in the industry. Joining our client’s team means becoming part of a dynamic and forward-thinking organization that values excellence and strives to make a positive impact on people’s lives.
Our client is looking for a detail-oriented Registrations Clerk to join their team. As a Registrations Clerk, you will play a crucial role in ensuring accurate and efficient registration processes for patients. This role requires excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining patient records, verifying insurance information, and providing exceptional customer service. This is an opportunity to contribute to the smooth operation of a reputable medical organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform patient registration, including gathering necessary demographic and insurance information.
- Verify insurance coverage and obtain necessary authorizations for medical services.
- Accurately enter patient data into the electronic medical records system.
- Assist patients with completing necessary forms and documents.
- Provide excellent customer service by addressing patient inquiries and concerns.
- Collaborate with medical staff to ensure accurate and timely registration processes.
- Maintain confidentiality and adhere to data protection regulations.
- Coordinate with billing and finance departments to ensure accurate billing and claims processing.
- Monitor and update patient records as necessary.
- Participate in training programs to stay updated on registration procedures and software systems.
- Contribute to continuous improvement efforts by providing feedback and suggesting process enhancements.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5 O-level passes
- Diploma in General Nursing or equivalent
- At least 2 years experience in a similar position or equivalent
- Relevant medical background
- Highly computer literate
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.