Property Sales Clerk
- Full time
- @iHR Active posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : 29 August 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 5 Years
What we do Real Estate & Accommodation
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
Our client, a Real Estate Agency and Property Developer is a reputable and dynamic company specializing in real estate sales and property development. With a commitment to delivering exceptional customer service and a strong track record in the industry, they take pride in providing their clients with top-notch properties and investment opportunities.
Our client is seeking a skilled and motivated Property Sales Clerk to join their sales team. In this role, you will be responsible for effectively marketing and selling apartments, residential and commercial stands to potential clients.
Your ability to build professional networks, stay updated on industry developments, and provide outstanding customer service will play a vital role in driving sales and achieving targets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Market and sell apartments, residential, and commercial stands to potential clients.
- Build professional networks and stay abreast of developments within the real estate industry.
- Coordinate business development events and office activities to promote the company’s properties.
- Compile and submit daily, weekly, and monthly management reports in a timely manner.
- Attract new tenants and property owners through advertising, property viewing, and encouraging referrals.
- Prepare and present sales proposals and contracts to clients.
- Manage property management portfolios, including lease renewals, rent reviews, maintenance and repairs, and property financial statements.
- Monitor tenant and property owners’ schedules for payments, statements, and rent collections.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies to achieve sales targets.
- Negotiate property sales agreements and close sales deals with clients.
- Maintain client relationships and address all client queries in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales transactions and ensure completion of paperwork accurately and on time.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Real Estate or Sales and Marketing degree.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ proven experience in Property Sales and Marketing.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess a clean class 4 driver’s license.
- Male candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Net Starting Salary of USD 250.00 during the probation period, thereafter the remuneration shall be commission-based.
- 20% commission of the commission on all property sales derived in collaboration with colleagues.
- 40% commission of the commission on all property sales derived from mandates sourced directly by the Employee.
Interested candidates should send their CVs along with two (2) reference letters from employers within the past 5 years.
Start Date: 1 September 2023
Share this job with friends and relatives
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Head of Marketing Full time