- @Potraz posted 1 week ago
- Posted : 19 March 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 5 Years
What we do Computers & IT & TelecomsGovernment & Parastatals
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
Postal and Telecommunications Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe (Potraz) is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced Zimbabwean citizens to fill the above mentioned vacant position on a one (1) year contract basis.
This position has the responsibility of knowledge management for USF projects. The position reports to the USF Projects Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing and maintaining project plans.
- Maintaining records of project roll out schedules, material and equipment procurement and deliveries.
- Preparing project budgets.
- Projecting, monitoring and evaluating (time and cost management from initiation to closure)
- Participating in tendering processes.
- Verifying and recommending payment for claims raised by contractors in line with the project budget.
- Tracking project deliverables (documents) according to contract requirements.Ensuring completion of regular progress reports.
- Capturing transactions of all USE projects in order to maintain accurate and up-to date records.
- Maintaining and filing of USF project records and documents.
- Carrying out risk analysis and developing risk mitigation strategies.
Qualifications and Experience
- BSc / B-Tech in Telecommunication, Electrical or Electronic Engineering.
- A qualification in Business Management is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years working experience in Telecommunications Networks and three years work experience in management of project documentation a must.
- A Clean Class Four Driver’s Licence a must.
- Results focused.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Unquestionable integrity.
How to Apply
All interested applicants should submit applications containing a detailed Curriculum Vitae including the following information in a single continuous document: –
- Full Name (Surname first).
- Position applied for.
- Copies of academic and/or professional certificates.
An appropriate package will be negotiated with the successful candidates.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Hybrid Auto Mechanic Full time
Dispensary Assistant – Chitungwiza Full time
ICT Support Officer – Bulawayo Full time
Production Supervisor – Steel Full time
Electrician Full time