Project Technician X4
- @Potraz posted 6 days ago
- Posted : 19 March 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 5 Years
What we do Computers & IT & TelecomsGovernment & Parastatals
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
Postal and Telecommunications Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe (Potraz) is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced Zimbabwean citizens to fill the above-mentioned vacant positions on a one (1) year contract basis.
This position has the responsibility of supporting, conducting, installing and repairing electronic Telecommunication systems. The position reports to the USF Projects Engineer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in site surveys for identification of suitable sites for roll-out of network expansion.
- Carry out transmission links budget and path profiles for microwave installations.
- Carry out monitoring and evaluation of contractors’ work to ensure quality and timely completion of projects following industrial standards.
- Verify operational expectation of deployed networks during acceptance inspections tests and prepare certificates or scalate problems.
- Write projects progress reports and documents project information for future use
- Maintain stakeholder relationships.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Telecommunication, Electrical or Electronic Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 “O” level passes including English Language and Mathematics.
- At least 5 years of working experience in Telecommunications projects.
- A Clean Class Four Driver’s Licence is a must. Results focused.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Unquestionable integrity.
How to Apply
All interested applicants should submit applications containing a detailed Curriculum Vitae including the following information in a single continuous document: –
- Full Name (Surname first).
- Position applied for.
- Copies of academic and/or professional certificates.
An appropriate package will be negotiated with the successful candidates.
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
IT Manager Full time
Senior Technical Officer Full time
Graduate Trainees Recruitment Internship
Civil Engineering Technician Full time
District Planner Full time