- @Saint-Gobain Construction Products posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : 15 May 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Supervisor / Manager
Experience 2 Years
What we do Construction / Engineering
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
Saint-Gobain Construction Products Zimbabwe is a leading provider of high-quality construction products and solutions. As part of our commitment to corporate social responsibility, we are undertaking a project to construct a classroom block with three classrooms for a local school. We are, therefore, looking for a skilled and experienced Project Manager to oversee the project and ensure its successful completion.
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Corporate Social Investment project, including planning, design, construction, and handover. The Manager will work closely with other departments to ensure that the project is aligned with the company’s business objectives and meets the needs of the local community.
The ideal candidate should have strong leadership and technical skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. If you’re a highly motivated Project Manager with a passion for corporate social responsibility and community development, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Manage all aspects of the Corporate Social Investment project, including planning, design, construction, and handover
- Develop and implement project strategies to optimize efficiency and reduce costs
- Monitor and analyze project performance and make recommendations for improvement
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including the local community, suppliers, and external partners
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements related to the project
- Provide leadership and direction to project staff
- Manage project budgets and financial performance
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of project activities and services
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture, or a related field
- 2 to 5 years of experience in project management, preferably in the construction industry
- Strong leadership and technical skills in project management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Knowledge of project management principles and best practices
- Experience in developing and implementing project strategies to optimize efficiency and reduce costs
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Quantity Surveyor Full time
Technical Sales Manager Full time
Diesel Plant Fitter Full time
Auto Electrician Full time
Clerk of Works Temporary