- @Zimbabwe Red Cross Society posted 2 months ago
- Posted : 10 April 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 5 Years
What we do NGO / NPO & Charity
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
Zimbabwe Red Cross Society, a voluntary organisation whose aim is to alleviate the suffering of the most vulnerable communities, is looking for experienced personnel to fill the role of Project Coordinator for an IFRC- USAID BHA Project (RCCE). The project seeks to improve the uptake of Covid -19 vaccination.
Duration: 10 months contract
Duties And Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Operations Director, the successful candidate shall
- Lead the project team providing guidance, technical training and assistance to concerned project staff on the implementation of the project
- Planning and monitoring of weekly, monthly and quarterly project activities.
- Support and facilitate regular program and technical partner review meetings.
- Collaborate with HR team in management of project personnel and organisational resources.
- Conducting community stakeholder leadership orientation and sensitisation meetings.
Qualifications And Experience
- Degree or postgraduate qualification in Public Health or any other related qualification. An advanced degree is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years of progressive relevant working experience in public health with 3 years of senior managerial experience from reputable regional or international organisations
- Experience in the NGO sector is an added advantage
- Class 4 Driver’s licence
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Human Resources and SHE Manager Full time
Business Advisor Full time
Finance Manager Full time