- Full time
- @Boost Fellowship posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : 31 January 2024 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 1 Year
What we do NGO / NPO & Charity
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
BOOST Fellowship is a non-profit organization with over 20 years of experience in inculcating the next generation of entrepreneurial leaders through innovation and the future of work.
Our mission is to inspire sustainable socioeconomic transformation for communities. We are dedicated to empowering youth and fostering business development in Zimbabwe.
BOOST Fellowship is looking for a proactive and dedicated Project Assistant to join our dynamic team. As a Project Assistant, you will play a crucial role in supporting the planning, execution, monitoring, and control of projects within our organization.
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to youth empowerment, business development, and project management in Zimbabwe. In addition to a competitive remuneration package, allowances, and other incentives are available for the successful candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute towards the development and scoping of projects.
- Track and monitor project progress using appropriate project management tools and techniques.
- Assist in the preparation of budget proposals and provide interim status reports on all projects.
- Collect, compile, and analyze data related to the program.
- Coordinate and schedule project team meetings, as well as meetings with stakeholders.
- Support the coordination and organization of relevant training and provide user support to staff.
- Maintain financial records on the utilization of funds under all projects.
- Assist in the execution of project work plans and ensure realistic scheduling, monitoring, and reporting of project activities.
- Aid in the procurement of goods and services.
- Assist in the development of monitoring and evaluation reports, identifying any slippages and reasons for them.
- Write reports and other project-related documentation.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in International Development or any relevant social science degree.
- Experience in youth empowerment and working with youth.
- Comprehensive understanding of the National Youth Policy.
- Technical working knowledge of youth development and enterprise development.
- Excellent report writing and computer skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and application letter by 10 February 2024.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.