Product Support and Sales Representatives X2
- Full time
- @Barloworld Equipment posted 1 month ago
- Posted : 31 January 2024 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 2 Years
What we do Automotive & Car AccessoriesConstruction / Engineering
Qualifications Professional QualificationApprenticeship Journeyperson
Barloworld Zimbabwe, a wholly owned Barloworld Equipment company, is the sole distributor of Caterpillar products in Zimbabwe, adding value to its customers in the Mining, Construction, Marine, and Energy Industries.
With a strong commitment to providing technical and logistical support, Barloworld Zimbabwe is dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service and contributing to the success of its clients.
Barloworld Zimbabwe is looking for two dynamic and motivated Product Support and Sales Representatives to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a leading company in the industry and contribute to its continued growth and success.
As a Product Support and Sales Representative, you will play a crucial role in marketing and promoting our After Sales products and services within the assigned coverage area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospect for new customers and manage existing customer base
- Identify leads and opportunities for conversion, follow up on quotes, and drive quote conversion for assigned customers
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline for the assigned customer base using effective sales funnel management techniques
- Coordinate with the Parts, Service, and Equipment Management division to support customers’ needs
- Consult with customers regarding equipment life cycle, maintenance, replacement budgets, and other solutions to lower their owning and operating costs, ensuring customer success
- Conduct equipment inspections using Cat Inspect and record the status of various machine aspects
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the dealership’s product offerings and how they meet business and customer needs
- Collaborate with the sales team to achieve sales targets and contribute to overall business objectives
- Stay updated with industry trends, competitor activities, and market conditions to identify opportunities for growth
- Provide exceptional customer service and maintain strong relationships with customers
Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualified Mechanic (Apprentice trained) in Diesel Plant Fitting
- Qualification in Sales/Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field is an advantage
- High competence in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of SAP and CRM systems is an added advantage
- Technical knowledge or experience is beneficial
- Sales competency, demonstrated through compulsory sales competency assessment
- Value Selling skills
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills
- Drive, energy, and initiative with a results-focused approach
- Professional and technical competence
To apply, please send your CV and certified copies of educational qualifications and relevant documents on or before 31 January 2024.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.