PR and Brand Manager – Marketers Association of Zimbabwe (MAZ)
- @Marketers Association of Zimbabwe (MAZ) posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : 6 March 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Supervisor / Manager
Experience 5 Years
What we do Other professional services
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
We are looking for an experienced Public Relations and Brand Manager to develop and implement marketing activities that increase brand value, awareness and market share. As a Public Relations and Brand Manager you will work closely with different teams to create and execute marketing initiatives that resonate with the target market and increase sales. Working with clients, social media teams and marketing departments to establish campaign goals will be part of your duties too. You will also be tasked with developing budgets, forecasting sales figures and assessing KPIs and ROI.
To be successful as a Public Relations and Brand Manager, you should have a good understanding of consumer behavior, be up-to-date on market trends and continuously monitor competitor activity, remain calm in stressful situations and have meticulous planning skills. You will also be responsible for conducting research, analyzing data, developing go-to-market strategies and reporting on brand performance.
Reports to: GM in Zim
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Start date: As soon as yesterday
Work hours: 1000am to 700pm (to be adjusted)
- Coordinating all public relations activities for company in Zimbabwe and Costa Rica
- Work with Managing Partner Brand Manager to leverage the visionaries’ time in Zimbabwe
- Developing a media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media eg In Conversation with Trevor.
- Managing internal communications- the 51 trips, internal bulletins, and updates.
- Working with partner organizations eg AMCHAM, Zimbabwe Business Council on Wellness
- Plan and budget for PR events, programs and initiatives
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media.
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests while liaising with the GM in Zim and Costa Rica.
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate company PR results on a monthly basis.
- Develop robust Monthly report for COO and Managing Partner
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting internal and external stakeholders and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them.
- Build long-term relationships with all relevant stakeholders, such as local government, media people, politicians, etc.
- Develop and implement crisis communications advice and media strategy, as needed
Skills and Abilities
- University degree in PR, Media, Marketing or related field
- 5 years+ experience in Public Relations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Interpersonal skills are vital
- The ability to organize and plan PR strategies
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Marketing Manager Full time
Area Manager (Remuneration Commission) Full time
Social Media Manager Full time
Project Manager Temporary