- Full time
- @TelOne posted 2 months ago
- Posted : 10 April 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 2 Years
What we do Computers & IT & Telecoms
Qualifications Certificate level
A vacant position has arisen at TelOne Zimbabwe, a parastatal telecommunications company owned by the Government of Zimbabwe which is also the cheapest Internet Service Provider in the country and with the widest network coverage in Zimbabwe.
We are looking for enthusiastic, self – motivated and committed individuals to join our Dynamic team members for the above post.
Reporting To: Clerk of Works Southern.
Responsible for the installation, repair and maintenance of all plumbing systems effectively and efficiently to reduce down time and keep all the TelOne Commercial and Residential sites in good order all the time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carries Out Regular Repair And Maintenance Of Plumbing Systems In All TelOne Commercial And Residential Sites To Ensure Constant And Efficient Supply Of Water As Well As Sewer Reticulation System.
- Keeps Abreast With Current Safety Regulations And Requirements For Various Plumbing Activities Done Within The Company.
- Conducts Routine Preventive Maintenance On Plumbing & Drain Laying Equipment.
- Reads And Interprets Blueprints To Assess And/Or Plan Plumbing Instilments And Layouts.
- Inspects And Tests Regularly Plumbing Systems For Safety, Functionality, And Code Compliance.
- Performs Preventive Maintenance On All Plumbing Systems
- Carries Out The Daily Inspection Of Plumbing Appliances And Ensures That They Are Serviced As And When Due.
- Interprets And Applies Mechanical And Structural Blueprints To Plan Plumbing Repairs And Modifications.
- Provides Sketches And Dimensions Used By Drafters To Create Plans For Subcontractor Work
- Assigns And Tracks Corrective And Preventive Maintenance Tasks Sub Contracted And /Or Given To Subordinates.
- Completes All Other Related Tasks As And When Required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Journeyperson Class 1 In Plumbing And Drain Laying.
- A Minimum 2 Years’ Experience In Plumbing And Drain Laying.
- A Clean Class 4 Driver’s License is A Must.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Technical Director Full time
Graduate Trainee: Process Chemist Internship
Draftsman Full time
Instrumentation And Control Technician Full time
Motor Mechanic Full time