- Full time
- @Work In Zimbabwe posted 4 weeks ago
- Posted : 5 February 2024 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
What we do Education / Teaching & Training
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
A local school is looking for a dedicated Physics Teacher to join their dynamic team. As a Physics Teacher, you will play a vital role in delivering high-quality science education to students, with a focus on physics.
With a strong commitment to nurturing young minds, the school aims to create a conducive learning environment where students can thrive. This position offers an exciting opportunity to inspire and educate the next generation of scientific minds.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Teach physics and other science subjects up to A level.
- Develop and deliver engaging lesson plans that align with the curriculum.
- Create a positive and stimulating learning environment.
- Assess student progress and provide constructive feedback.
- Support students in their academic and personal development.
- Foster critical thinking and problem-solving skills in students.
- Utilize various teaching methodologies and resources to enhance learning.
- Maintain accurate records of attendance, grades, and student performance.
- Collaborate with colleagues on curriculum development and improvement.
- Stay updated with the latest developments in physics education and incorporate them into teaching practices.
- Maintain effective communication with students, parents, and school administration.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Physics or a related field.
- Relevant teaching qualification or certification.
- Previous experience in teaching physics is an advantage.
- Passion for education and a strong subject knowledge in physics.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create a positive and inclusive learning environment.
To apply for the position of Physics Teacher, please send your Application and CV on or before March 2, 2024.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.