Organisational Development Consultant
- Full time
- @Work In Zimbabwe posted 2 months ago
- Posted : 5 January 2024 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 3 Years
What we do Recruitment / Human Resources
Qualifications Bachelors DegreeDiploma level
Our client is a prominent player in the Human Resource and business Consultancy Sector, specializing in providing comprehensive solutions to organizations in Zimbabwe.
With a strong reputation for excellence and a commitment to delivering high-quality services, our client supports businesses in optimizing their performance and achieving their strategic objectives.
The company is looking for a dynamic and experienced Organisational Development Consultant to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact on the growth and success of businesses in Zimbabwe.
As an Organisational Development Consultant, you will play a crucial role in designing and implementing performance management systems, identifying learning and development needs, and contributing to the overall development of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the design, awareness raising, implementation, and monitoring of performance management systems.
- Review, analyze, and monitor performance management results, producing monthly reports for review by the Human Resources Manager.
- Develop and implement performance improvement and capacity-building plans.
- Identify learning and development needs within the organization through job analysis, performance management review, and regular consultation with line managers and human resources.
- Conduct job evaluation exercises to ensure effective job matching and internal equity.
- Design and expand Training and Development programs based on the needs of individuals, teams, and the organization.
- Contribute to the development of organizational development policies and procedures to ensure they are relevant, up to date, and reflective of best practices.
- Contribute to the restructuring of departments to increase efficiency and align activities with business objectives when necessary.
- Coordinate and monitor the implementation of the training matrix and budget throughout the year.
- Manage industrial relations by providing guidance and support in resolving employee issues and ensuring compliance with labor laws and regulations.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Industrial Relations/Employee Relations.
- Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in organizational development and industrial relations.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.