- Full time
- @Teecherz Home And Office posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : 4 February 2024 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 5 Years
What we do Retail / FMCG & WholesaleManufacturing & Warehousing
Qualifications Professional Qualification
Teecherz Home & Office is a well-established company in Harare, Zimbabwe, specializing in providing classy, affordable, and durable office and home furniture.
With a strong reputation for quality and customer satisfaction, our client is a household name in the country. Join our team and contribute to our mission of delivering exceptional furniture solutions to our valued customers.
Teecherz Home & Office is looking for a skilled and experienced Motor Mechanic to join our dynamic team in Harare. As a Motor Mechanic, you will be responsible for repairing and servicing all company vehicles, ensuring their optimal performance at all times.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to showcase your mechanical expertise and contribute to the smooth operation of our vehicle fleet. We offer competitive remuneration and other incentives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and process vehicle accident and damage reports.
- Ensure that all company vehicles are in excellent mechanical condition at all times.
- Prioritize the safety of drivers and stock during transit and promptly attend to any breakdowns.
- Ensure that all vehicles possess the necessary documents and facilitate timely licensing.
- Conduct regular inspections and maintenance tasks to uphold vehicle performance standards.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot mechanical issues, performing necessary repairs and adjustments.
- Carry out routine servicing, including oil changes, filter replacements, and fluid checks.
- Identify and replace faulty or worn-out parts to maintain vehicle reliability.
- Keep accurate records of maintenance and repair activities.
- Maintain a clean and organized workshop area, ensuring the proper storage of tools and equipment.
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 5 years of post-graduate training experience in petrol and diesel mechanics.
- Possession of a clean class II driver’s license.
- Proven expertise in diagnosing and repairing various vehicle models.
- Sound knowledge of automotive systems, components, and their functions.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work with precision.
- Effective communication and teamwork abilities.
To apply for the position of Motor Mechanic, please submit your CV and certified academic certificates in a single PDF file on or before 5 February 2024.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.