- Full time
- @Grain Marketing Board (GMB) posted 1 month ago
- Posted : 18 April 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 2 Years
What we do Agriculture / Farming & ForestryGovernment & Parastatals
Qualifications Registered / Valid LicenseApprenticeship Journeyperson
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced personnel to fill the above-mentioned positions within the Grain Marketing Board. The incumbents will be reporting to Workshop Foreman.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Diagnosis. repairs and overhauls engines. Services vehicles by replacing lubricants and worn-out parts.
- Attends to breakdowns.
- Performs tunes-ups, brake down jobs and other preventative maintenance on cars, trucks, tractors and other equipment’s; replacing common parts and making adjustments.
- Responds to routine and emergency calls for repairs and service.
- Assists in risk management activities.
- Maintains maintenance repair logs and records.
- Any other related duties as assigned by the Superior.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5’0′ levels passes including English Language and Mathematics /Accounts.
- Class 1 Motor Mechanics.
- Class 4 or 2 Driver’s Licence and a valid Defensive Driving Certificate.
- Certificate of Vehicle Inspection and Certificate in fuel injection is an added advantage.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Ability to diagnose problems.
- Judgement and problem solving.
- Analytical mind.
- Quality Result Oriented.
How to Apply
Applications should be accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of qualifications
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Plant and Transport Manager Full time
Business Advisor Full time
Quantity Surveyor Full time
Finance Manager Full time