Monitoring and evaluation officer – Pharmacy
- Full time
- @Procurement Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe (PRAZ) posted 1 week ago
- Posted : 19 March 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 3 Years
What we do Government & Parastatals
Qualifications Diploma level
The Procurement Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe (PRAZ) is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the following positions that have arisen within the Organization.
DEPARTMENT: MONITORING AND EVALUATION
Reporting to: MONITORING AND EVALUATION MANAGER
Looking for an adaptable and innovative Pharmacist professional with over 3 years of invaluable experience in successfully overseeing and completing engineering projects from conception to completion, having also a proven ability to improve efficiency by finding solutions to client and industry problems as well as tight work schedules, thriving always on innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
- Good project management skills including strategic planning, negotiation, diplomacy, decision making and good mentoring skills
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders, and create and maintain strong databases and professional relationships.
- Good communication, interpersonal and listening skills
- High-level personal integrity accountability, excellency, confidentiality and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to train, motivate and encourage teamwork and communicate effectively with a culturally diverse group of people.
- Ability to take initiative and execute multiple priorities without compromising a high standard of performance.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of working experience in the engineering field, regulatory and evaluation or procurement for engineering or other business processes
- Experience in applying procurement concepts and laws, monitoring and evaluation, regulatory compliance, legal codes, government regulations and industry best practices
- Proven technical excellence and ability to deliver the full cycle of project management, balance multiple projects and other monitoring & evaluation responsibilities
- Diploma or Degree in Pharmaceuticals, Biochemistry or Biotechnology from any recognized institution of learning and registered member of any recognized engineering body.
Candidates who meet the requirements of the above post are invited to submit their applications accompanied by CVs, Application Letters and Certified Copies of Certificates
Share this job with friends and relativesLogin to Apply
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Dispensary Assistant – Chitungwiza Full time
ICT Support Officer – Bulawayo Full time
Optometrists X2 Full time
Operating Theatre Nurse Full time
Senior Theatre Nurse Full time