- Full time
- @Work In Zimbabwe posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : 5 February 2024 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 3 Years
What we do Manufacturing & Warehousing
Qualifications Diploma level
Restapedic is a leading company in the manufacturing industry based in Harare, Zimbabwe. With a strong commitment to quality and innovation, Restapedic specializes in producing high-quality mattresses and bedding products.
As an established player in the market, Restapedic has built a reputation for excellence and customer satisfaction. Joining Restapedic means becoming part of a dynamic team dedicated to delivering superior products to customers.
Restapedic is looking for two skilled and motivated Millwrights to join the company’s dynamic team. As a Millwright at Restapedic, you will be responsible for assembling, installing, and maintaining machinery and equipment to ensure smooth operations.
Your expertise in industrial equipment and machinery will be crucial in maintaining the production efficiency and minimizing downtime. This role offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to a renowned company and work in a collaborative team environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assemble and install machines, conducting thorough testing to ensure proper functionality.
- Adhere to approved safety regulations and protocols, promoting a safe working environment.
- Manage the layout and placement of equipment and machinery in factory settings, optimizing efficiency and minimizing downtime.
- Identify and repair problematic parts of machines through testing, temporary repairs, or installation of new parts.
- Dismantle older machines and replace them with new ones, ensuring seamless transitions.
- Oversee preventive maintenance activities, identifying and correcting potential issues, removing worn-out components, and lubricating mechanical parts.
- Conduct regular inspections and maintenance routines to ensure optimal performance and longevity of machinery.
- Collaborate with the maintenance team to troubleshoot and resolve mechanical issues promptly.
- Keep accurate records of maintenance activities, including repairs, replacements, and maintenance schedules.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area, ensuring proper storage of tools and equipment.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University Degree, Diploma, or equivalent qualification in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Millwright or in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of industrial equipment and machinery, including assembly, installation, and troubleshooting.
- Completion of an accredited millwright certificate program is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent mathematical skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate effectively.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Proven track record in adhering to safety regulations and protocols.
To apply for this position, please send your CV by 07 February 2024. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.