- Full time
- @Zimnat posted 1 month ago
- Posted : 3 May 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Supervisor / Manager
Experience 2 Years
What we do Accounting / Banking & Finance
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
Zimnat Group is seeking an innovative marketing manager to promote our company’s brand and services. In this role, you will be optimizing our marketing strategies, managing the marketing department’s budget and staff, as well as preparing forecasts.
Zimnat Group is a diversified Financial Services Group that provides wealth creation, management and protection through General Insurance, Life Assurance, Asset Management and Microfinance solutions. Our purpose & values are centered around Making Life Better. Living our purpose requires new innovative ways of working and engaging with our customers, colleagues. the heart of everything we do.
We look broadly, tell stories, think conceptually, imagine possibilities, build interactively, & work collaboratively. We thrive on the passion, knowledge, and energy of our people and in turn create an environment that enables them to live up to their full potential.
- Developing annual strategic and tactical plans for key business unit
- Driving marketing led sales and profit target.
- Developing, managing, and executing multi-channel marketing activities for lead generation for all key business units.
- Development of relevant product propositions and go-to market strategies for all products. Management of key marketing and communication projects in line with deadlines, budget allocated, monitoring.
and tracking of activities spend. Mining and channeling consumer insights as a basis for value proposition development and innovation.
- Spearheading a holistic understanding of consumers and customers (motivating factors driving consumers’ brand choice and behavior) and insights to enhance business growth and gain competitive advantage.
- Delivering outstanding communication/advertising for the brand. Marketing campaigns measurement to assess impact and for future optimisation.
- Developing and managing advertising and sponsorship budgets for key business units. Identifying and driving key CSR initiatives that are aligned to the organisational purpose.
- Managing and participating at key events, ensuring correct and effective brand visibility for key business units.
- Developing and driving effective stakeholder engagement initiatives to enhance brand image and reputation.
- A First Degree in Marketing, Business Studies, Sales, Customer experience or equivalent.
- 5 plus solid years’ experience in Marketing, Branding, Sales, Product Development or similar with at least 2 years at the Managerial level
- Desirably, a professional qualification and/or membership of a recognized and credible institute e.g. IMM or similar
- Solid experience in the development and implementation of successful Marketing Plans. Public and Media Relations plans. Branding and Budget management and control.
- Clear demonstrable understanding of marketing & customer relationships, product development and related
technology and services.
- A strategic thinker, ie., understands the overall ambitions/ strategy of the organization, and how the ambitions can be realized through implementing strategic initiatives.
- Good execution skills ie., can implement strategic initiatives by thinking through steps of implementation, taking operational decisions, and putting personal effort as needed.
- Good interpersonal skills: a forthright communicator who can build and maintain enthusiasm. Able to operate in a dynamic, fast paced, and competitive environment.
- Results-driven: highly focused on accountability.
Being an equal opportunity employer, applications supported by CVs are encouraged from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, sex or disabilities not later than 5 May 2023
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Sales Representative Full time
Sales Executive Full time
Sales Assistant Full time
Director Development Full time
Business Development Consultant Full time