- Full time
- @Zimbabwe Council for Higher Education (ZIMCHE) posted 1 week ago
- Posted : 30 May 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 1 Year
What we do Education / Teaching & TrainingGovernment & Parastatals
Qualifications Diploma level
The Zimbabwe Council for Higher Education (ZIMCHE) is a government regulatory agency for higher education in Zimbabwe.
ZIMCHE, a quality control regulatory authority, was established by an Act of Parliament, [Chapter 25:27], in 2006, to promote and co-ordinate education provided by higher and tertiary institutions, superintend over standards, act as a regulator in the determination and maintenance of examinations, academic qualifications and research.
The Zimbabwe Council for Higher Education (ZIMCHE) is looking for a creative and driven individual with a passion for marketing and communication to join our dynamic marketing and public relations team. The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for supporting the marketing team in developing and implementing marketing strategies to promote ZIMCHE’s services and programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing strategies and plans
- Conduct market research and analyze market trends and data
- Prepare marketing materials, such as brochures, flyers, and presentations
- Coordinate and assist in organizing events, such as seminars, workshops, and exhibitions
- Manage social media platforms and online presence
- Assist in developing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders, such as higher education institutions, government agencies, and other organizations
- Managing and growing the agency’s social media presence across various platforms
Creating engaging and compelling content for the ZIMCHE website and social media channels
- Support the marketing team in the development and implementation of advertising campaigns
- Collect and analyze data on marketing activities and report on results
- Collaborate with other departments as needed
Qualifications and Experience:
- A Diploma in Marketing / Digital Marketing or a related discipline
- Prior work experience as a marketing assistant or in a related role
- N:B A degree in Marketing or any related discipline will be an added advantage
Required Competencies (skills, Knowledge and Behavioural Attributes)
- Strong digital marketing skills
- Proficiency in social media marketing
- Creative mindset and knowledge of MS Office and at least one design tool
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, organisational and multitasking abilities
Interested candidates should submit copies of their applications, giving full personal particulars, which should include full names, degree certificates and transcripts, “O” level and “A” results, National Identification Number, place and date of birth, date of availability, telephone numbers, names, and addresses of three (3) referees, certified copies of academic qualifications and transcripts.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Sales Representative Full time
External Evaluator Full time
Director Finance, Human Resources and Administration Full time
Youth Engagement Officer Full time
Innovation Hub Manager Full time