- Full time
- @First Mutual Holdings posted 4 weeks ago
- Posted : 22 January 2024 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 2 Years
What we do Accounting / Banking & Finance
Qualifications Professional QualificationBachelors Degree
First Mutual Holdings is a leading finance company dedicated to providing exceptional financial solutions and services to its clients. With a strong presence in the industry and a proven track record, we are committed to delivering excellence and driving growth.
Our client, First Mutual Holdings, is currently seeking a highly skilled and motivated Management Accountant to join their dynamic team.
First Mutual Holdings is looking for a detail-oriented and experienced Management Accountant to contribute to the financial management and reporting functions of the company.
As a Management Accountant, you will play a crucial role in assisting with the preparation of accurate financial reports, budgeting, internal reporting, and project appraisals. Join our dynamic team and be part of a company that values professionalism and fosters career growth. This role offers competitive remuneration and other attractive benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the preparation of accurate monthly management reports.
- Support the preparation of quarterly board reports.
- Review internal reporting business units’ packs during the consolidation process.
- Collate and consolidate peer review reports from business units for input to the quarterly Group Finance Reports and Board Packs.
- Participate in the preparation of the annual Group budget and quarterly revised forecasts.
- Assist in preparing the annual Group budget commentary.
- Provide input in the preparation of the company’s cashflow forecast.
- Analyze and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) to drive business performance.
- Collaborate with internal and external audit teams to ensure compliance and accurate financial reporting.
- Assist in project appraisals and capital budgeting for new and existing projects.
- Contribute to effective working capital management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Accounting.
- Chartered Accountant (CA) or significant progress towards completion of the CA qualification (holds Initial Test of Competence).
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role within a listed entity and group setup.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and financial reporting standards.
- Proficiency in financial analysis, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs) and application letters to Group Human Resources on or before 22 January 2024.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.