- Full time
- @Almond Africa posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : 21 November 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 1 Year
What we do Other professional services
Qualifications O-Level / A-LevelPractical experience only
Almond Africa is a leading organization in the pest control, cleaning, landscaping, and waste management industry. Committed to delivering comprehensive landscaping services, we strive to support our clients’ strategic business objectives.
Almond Africa is seeking skilled and dedicated Landscapers to join our team. As a Landscaper, you will play a crucial role in creating and maintaining beautiful landscapes for our clients.
Your responsibilities will include planting, weeding, trimming, watering, fertilizing, and performing various landscaping tasks. Join us and contribute to our mission of delivering exceptional landscaping solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create new landscapes based on designs and plans.
- Maintain existing landscapes by planting, weeding, trimming, edging, pruning, watering, aerating, scarifying, mulching, and fertilizing.
- Collect litter, stones, and debris from the property.
- Keep walkways and building entrances clean and safe.
- Apply organic pesticides to eliminate pests from flowers and plants when necessary.
- Nourish the soil using organic fertilizers and other soil conditioners.
- Create and maintain favourable moisture levels, pH balance, and microbiome in the soil for plant health.
- Maintain and repair fountains, fences, walls, driveways, ponds, swimming pools, patios, garden ornaments, garden furniture, walkways, and other landscape features.
- Install arches, trellises, arbours, pergolas, garden furniture, children’s playgrounds, and rockeries.
- Perform minor repairs and maintenance of gardening tools and equipment.
- Install lighting, irrigation systems, and decorative elements in the garden.
- Keep accurate records of rainfall, water application, fuel usage, fertilizer and pesticide use, and other materials or consumables.
- Collect and segregate organic material for compost-making.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of a “C” in O’ Level Maths and English.
- Criminal-free record.
- Age range: 22 to 50.
- Qualification in Horticulture, Botany, Agriculture, or Gardening is an added advantage.
Almond Africa is an equal opportunity employer. To apply, please submit your application letter, CV, copies of all academic and professional certificates, and at least two reference letters.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.