- Full time
- @Zuva Petroleum posted 1 month ago
- Posted : 22 January 2024 -Accepting applications
- Salary: $0.00 / Month
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 1 Year
What we do Energy Fuels & Power
Qualifications Diploma level
Zuva Petroleum is a leading integrated energy company operating in Zimbabwe. With a strong presence in the country for many years, Zuva Petroleum has established itself as a key player in the energy sector. We are committed to delivering high-quality products and services to meet the energy needs of our customers.
Zuva Petroleum is looking for a meticulous and skilled Lab Assistant to join our dynamic team in Harare. As a Lab Assistant, you will play a crucial role in supporting laboratory operations and ensuring accurate testing and analysis.
This position requires attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and the ability to work effectively as part of a team. Join us and be a part of our mission to maintain and improve fuel quality.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare lab equipment for upcoming experiments and tests.
- Prepare samples/specimens for analysis.
- Clean and maintain laboratory equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Use testing items and subjects to gather accurate results.
- Gather data and information from test subjects for analysis.
- Follow established methodologies in carrying out routine tasks.
- Research relevant topics and gather information/data for analysis.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area and equipment.
- Provide administrative assistance to the Laboratory Technician.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure smooth laboratory operations.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma in Laboratory Science, Chemical Technology, Chemistry, Quality Control, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year’s experience in a laboratory, fuel quality, or equivalent role.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prepare accurate reports if required.
- Ability to plan daily and weekly work in line with job requirements.
- Problem-solving skills to achieve correct outcomes.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications, accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae on or before 24th January 2024.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.