Junior Class Teachers X2 (Job Ref: Hggs/9/3/02) – Hermann Gmeiner Group of Schools
- @SOS Children’s Villages Zimbabwe posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : 11 March 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 5 Years
What we do Education / Teaching & Training
Qualifications Certificate level
We are looking to recruit two (2) Junior Class Teachers to plan and implement well-structured learning and teaching programs and activities that engage students and promote learning.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students in the class.
- Maintaining the classroom register and passing vital information to the office.
- Consulting and informing parents regarding pupil’s progress of your class and individual pupils;
- Contributing to the further development of the school.
- Contributing to the good classroom atmosphere, including stimulating wall displays.
- Conducting himself/ herself in a professional manner in terms of both dressing and behaviour and leading by example.
- Ensuring that all lessons are well prepared and that interest is generated to ensure that material is presented in a professional manner.
- Showing interest in their pupils and teaching ways to encourage enthusiasm and good manners and respect.
- Actively participating in co-curricular activities.
- Understanding the new curriculum framework and the role of the teacher.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 ‘O’ Levels including Maths and English;
- Certificate /Diploma in teaching with
- At least 5 years of teaching experience.
- Bachelor of Education qualification will be an added advantage.
- Computer Literacy.
- Team Player.
- Can work with minimum supervision.
- Good written and Verbal communication Skills.
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate, please send your detailed curriculum vitae (CV), and photocopies of academic certificates. Applications should be submitted electronically indicating the position and location you are applying for in the subject line and send to the address given.
Please note applications will be screened as they come in and suitable candidates will be shortlisted for selection process. Parallel to technical competence, recruitment, selection and hiring decisions will give due emphasize to value congruence and background checks, police clearance and reference checks.
Applications should include at least three traceable referees
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Dispensary Assistant – Chitungwiza Full time
ICT Support Officer – Bulawayo Full time
National Retail Training Manager Full time
Regional Grants Finance Manager Temporary