Internal Auditors X2
- Full time
- @Work In Zimbabwe posted 1 month ago
- Posted : 22 January 2024 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 5 Years
What we do Automotive & Car Accessories
Qualifications Bachelors DegreeProfessional Qualification
Cardence Investments is a well-established company operating in the distribution and retail sectors within the MOTOR INDUSTRY. With a strong presence and a proven track record, we are dedicated to delivering quality products and services to our customers.
Cardence Investments is seeking two experienced and dedicated Internal Auditors to join our team. As an Internal Auditor, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the integrity of our financial processes and controls.
You will be responsible for planning and executing audit assignments, reviewing procedures, and identifying areas for improvement. Join our dynamic team and contribute to maintaining strong financial practices in the motor industry. This role offers competitive remuneration and the opportunity to work in a challenging and rewarding environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute audit assignments in accordance with approved audit programs and professional standards.
- Prepare audit reports for review by the Board of Directors.
- Conduct special investigation assignments as required.
- Review the adequacy and soundness of financial, accounting, and operating procedures and related controls.
- Develop internal control instruments and ensure their implementation across relevant departments.
- Champion the implementation of a risk-based management culture.
- Review and supervise the development of operating manuals for various business units.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of five years of experience in a similar role within a manufacturing, retail environment, or public practice.
- Accounting degree, along with an audit and/or accounting qualification such as CA(Z), ACCA, or IIA.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrable ability to work effectively at both operational and managerial levels.
- High level of computer literacy, including proficiency with accounting packages such as SAGE/Pastel Evolution and Microsoft Office Skills.
- Possession of a valid Class 4 Driver’s license, as the position requires frequent travel within Zimbabwe.
- Ability to plan and deliver results with minimal supervision.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV, application letter, and relevant certificates stating your current and expected remuneration by 31st January 2024.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.