Human Resources Manager
- Full time
- @Hatch Talent Solutions posted 4 days ago
- Posted : 19 March 2023 -Accepting applications
Career Level Supervisor / Manager
Experience 5 Years
What we do Other professional services
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
Our client is looking for a Human Resources Manager to lead our client’s HR team and will be responsible for coordinating all administrative activities related to their organization’s personnel.
As the Human Resources Manager, your duties include developing recruitment strategies, implementing systems for managing staff benefits, payroll and behaviour and onboarding new employees. You will take ownership of all Human Resources matters across the company from recruitment to performance reviews, wage reviews, disciplinary action, and learning and development.
To perform well in this role you should have experience as an HR manager, or other senior roles in the HR team, and knowledge of all legal requirements in this role.
Human Resources Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
Requirements and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or social sciences or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience in human resources or a related field, preferably at a managerial level.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict-resolution skills.
Related Jobs in Zimbabwe
Social Worker Attachment Internship
Town Secretary Full time
Project Officer Full time
Linking & Learning Officer – Urban Futures Full time
Salaries and Administration Clerk Full time