Human Resources Business Partner
- Full time
- @Oxford Recruitment Zimbabwe posted 2 months ago
- Posted : 11 January 2024 -Accepting applications
Career Level Qualified / Experienced
Experience 2 Years
What we do Food & BeveragesManufacturing & Warehousing
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributor in the non-carbonated beverages industry. Based in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe, they have established themselves as a prominent player in the market. With a strong commitment to quality and innovation, our client offers an exciting opportunity for candidates to join their dynamic team.
Our client is looking for a proactive and experienced Human Resources Business Partner to join their team in Bulawayo. As the HR Business Partner, you will play a crucial role in implementing and ensuring adherence to HR policies, procedures, and legal requirements.
Additionally, you will be responsible for talent acquisition, employee relations, performance management, and other HR-related functions. This role offers the chance to make a significant impact within the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement and ensure adherence to HR policies, procedures, and legal requirements.
- Ensure compliance with Sustainable Green Packaging (SGP) requirements across all plant activities.
- Lead recruitment and selection processes, including talent acquisition for assigned roles.
- Manage labor brokers and contract employees effectively.
- Oversee pre-employment medical checks and background checks.
- Coordinate training programs for line managers on the Performance Management system (CABAL).
- Monitor the implementation of the performance management system throughout the region.
- Follow up on performance reviews and consolidate ratings.
- Interpret and implement company policies on Employee Wellness, developing and implementing wellness programs.
- Maintain effective communication with worker representatives and trade union organizations regarding employee relations.
- Ensure adherence to management work communication institutions, such as works councils and business updates.
- Compile and consolidate weekly/monthly/quarterly/board reports.
- Drive employee engagement initiatives to increase and maintain high engagement levels.
- Initiate and maintain all personnel-related documentation as per requirements.
- Formulate and control budgets for the region.
- Manage leave, headcount, and overtime effectively.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Business Management, or any other relevant professional HR qualifications.
- Postgraduate diploma in IPMZ (Institute of People Management of Zimbabwe) is preferred.
- Proven experience in a similar HR Business Partner role.
- Strong knowledge of HR policies, procedures, and legal requirements.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective relationships with employees at all levels.
- Proficiency in HR systems and software.
- Ability to work independently and make sound decisions.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
A generous salary package will be offered to the successful candidate. Details of the remuneration package will be discussed during the selection process.
If you possess the required attributes and competencies for this role, please attach your CV in Word format when applying.
Share this job with friends and relativesSorry, Applications have been closed.